Monday 8 April 2013

SoulStrip

As you people might have noticed, that I do not want to ever blog about fashion in second life. I would not like to tag me as a rebel but.. I like to tend do the opposite of what 90 percent of the people are doing.My mom is seriously ill and bed ridden for last 14 years.I don't even recognize the last time I hugged her or she recognized me as her son.But one thing of her what I always remember is that her saying to me is 'Make your own mark.The best are a handful and very small in number but that does not mean they are weak.Never follow the crowd.Learn from your own mistakes.Life is worth making mistakes and getting experiences from it.Never ever be sorry for a decision you made.It was a choice you made and be a man and admit it.Never hurt a woman emotionally or physically no matter what'.

Coming out of her motivational speech, I hereby am presenting a meme which has been started by another blogger named rose.I liked her blog because she blogs it for fun, not for what I stated previously in my article.
The point of doing this meme is to find and discover more about myself.Most bloggers like me are normal humans who just blurt out the truth when asked questions.So here I am doing kind of soul strip if you are interested.

1What is the thing you fear most in the world above dying(that is if you fear death)?
My fear is to die like another normal person.I had this fear since childhood.I am not an attention whore but I do not want that when I die..people will say 'Oh,that guy...yeah..i sort of remember him'. I do not want to be another face in the crowd.

2When’s the last time you sat down and contemplated where your life was going, and what did you concluded from that?
I do that every time I go to sleep.I always contemplate while falling asleep and praying to God to forgive me if I hurt anything knowingly or unknowingly.Last time I contemplated, I felt that I still have a lot of work to do for being a better human.

3If you could give any one person in the world a wish, a wish you knew you could grant, what would it be, and why would you give it to them?
I would give my father his wish.I would cure my mother.My parents had a love marriage.And my father never left my mom or complained for a single day while taking care of her.I tried to ask him many times why don't you find another wife ? I would not mind it at all and I am sure mom would not mind it either because you need a partner in life.He would gently chuckle and say 'I love your mother,I have a promise to keep'.
And that is the only reason I love my father to death and I would fix things for him at any possible cost.

4Cat, dog, rabbit, horse, chicken, dolphin? There are so many animals in the world, if you could be one, and had to think, act, be like one, with out human thoughts, emotions, perception of the world, which would you be, and why?
The animal I would choose to be is a dog.Because I always believe that dog is the epitome example of loving someone , specially God. GOD=DOG.If you hit your pet dog,do not feed it for days it might get a bit cranky on you and cry but it will forgive you the moment you open your arms to it for a cuddle.Similarly my belief is that God tests us during troubles and wants us to stay loyal to him like a dog to his master/mistress.There can be no other better example of epic love and loyalty other than dogs.Yes there are wide examples of cats tracking back their owner across cities or spirits of animals appearing in family pictures..but it was only a dog that waited for his master for 9 years at a train station in Shibuya, Tokyo. Once I commit my loyalty I never break it until and unless the person clearly tries to act as my enemy.

5. Today is the last day you’ll ever see your family. Some you may love, some you may hate, other you may not have any emotional attachment to. What would you do?
I would thank them heartily for being my family [even if i don't like them, there is nothing wrong in making someone feel good] and leave.

6. Given the chance to travel to one country -ONLY – in your whole life, other than the one you’ve grown up in, or have found yourself living in (pretend you’ve gone to no other country in the world other than the one you now call home) where would it be? Why, and for how long?
I don't think i would need to pretend to not have visited another country.India is so big that I haven't explored half of it yet.But yes I have only stood at the border of Nepal and India and peed in Nepal.I was 5 years old then.But yes, if I have to travel to another country , I would choose switzerland and stay there forever and ever.I do not know why, its just has been my dream to visit there.For last 10 years I even save a meagre amount of pocket money to visit there on my honeymoon.

7. Quick you have to pick 5 things to take with you as you are rushing out of the house- you don’t know what’s happening, where you’re going, who is taking you where, or why, but you do know you can carry about 5 things, in the small bag you’ve given to take with you. What do you choose?
I would take a pair of underwear,a pen,water bottle,my ID proof and my swiss knife.

8. You’re sitting in a dream, you can tell you’re dreaming, but you’re not awake enough to move. What do you see? Is anyone there? (be creative, make something up, or recall a dream you had before)
I have always had a dream,I am 26 years old now but this dream keeps on coming to me even when I am day dreaming or in deep sleep.I see a shadow lurking around and it wants to engulf me inside it.I am not safe in my own house [the houses change in every dreams]. And I decide to jump for a 50 storey building but I fall under the earth somewhere where there is an old woman spinning clothes,a small stream nearby and a big dead tree where corpses are hanging upside down and the woman approaches me with a smiling face and tries to hug me as if she has known me for ever. Every time I dream there is a 80-90 percent chance that its going to be the same dream.It has been like that for last 10 years.

9. What color do you think you are?
Olive. I do love other colors like red,black,blue, white but I can't be that color.

10.  If when it came to blogging, if you blog, no one say your blogs, no one commented, no one noticed, no one cared, at all, would you keep blogging? 
Not really,if no one cared I might stop blogging passionately and regularly.But mostly what I blog for is to vent my thoughts and feel good so I might blog but less frequently.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I care and I want to read more of your blogs Cos so please do not stop..
    1) I relate to not wanting to be just another face in the crowd completely.
    2) I understand #2 but thinks I do the talking to God part more then just at night. I struggle with my own human errors and will always be the first to admit it and hope that it will not hurt others in the mistakes I have made even though I know some of my choices in the end will only hurt me.
    3)My answer to this one is similar because it was also based on a very strong romance my mother had with a man she never got over and he latter passed away from cancer and after he did she realized how much she had lost and wished she could have turned back time to exersize the "what if" factor. She felt this was the love of her life and it is such a interesting story I hope to put pen to paper and write it for her someday.
    4)I recently visited a friend with a dog and I saw how the dog would sit there and with expressive eyes look like she was trying to ask a question and she was so patient and loyal dispite her inner frustration you could see slowly build from being slightly ignored.. to be so loyal and to love someone so deeply you put the needs of that person first .. so I understand the choice in being a Dog
    5)I would tell my family how much I loved them and encourage them that I would be there to see them on the other side someday
    6)I traveled for a living in the Airline industry for 10 years and wished I had gone to more places like France. I would love to go to Paris and other parts of France for at least up to a month and just enjoy the culture.
    7) Usually the first thing I would take out of the house with me if I had to leave fast would be my children seeing they are still small but they cant fit in a bag so scratch that. My cell phone is a must, car keys, wallet, blanket in case it gets cold if I cant find everyones jackets we can huddle in it, bottled water.
    8) I have had many dreams where I knew it was a dream and desperately wanted to wake up... falling deep into the ocean being dragged down by two dark figures a leviathan came swimming up to me.. this huge green sea monster wrapped its arms around me while I was in a state of panic and squeezed me tightly and said in my ear "Greta everything is going to be ok" ..
    9)I am green... color of my eyes.. makes me feel grounded. But love the color red.
    10) I would hope that someone would read and relate in some way even if there was no response. I asked a musician on a major tour once of any performance advice and he said to always give 100% whether its in front of a stadium or one person in a smokey bar. You have to offer some sort of connection through your expression and it is up to the receiver to do what they wish with this information.

    Miss Wirefly :)

    ReplyDelete